On the day of Raksha Bandhan make your sister happy with these Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi.
Hindus and Sikhs both celebrate the Raksha Bandhan event.
The same custom dictates that the sister tie a rakhi on the hand of the brother; the rakhi is known as Rakhri in Punjabi. Rakhar Punya is another name for the event; Punya means Monsoon, and Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in the month of Monsoon.
The Raksha Bandhan festival is celebrated all over the world, and here are the best Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi 2021, as well as you can also read Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother 2021, photos, and wallpapers for brother and sister to share and wish them a wonderful Raksha Bandhan:
- Ajj Da Din Bada Hi Khas Hai Bhain De Hath Vich Ohde Veer Da Hath Hai Meri Bhain De Layi Kujh Mere Paas Hai Tere Sukh Te Chain Layi Ni Meriye Bhaine Tera Veer Hamesha Lei Tere Sath Hai.
- Kathe Palle Assi, Kathe Vadde Hoye Han Rajj Ke Milya Bachpan Vich Pyar Bhai-Bhain Da Pyar Vadaun Nu Aaya E Rakhdi Da Tyohar.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi
Siblings play a variety of roles for each other throughout their lives, from childhood bullies to secret keepers, saviors, and best friends.
So, during Raksha Bandhan, when you deliver rakhi to a faraway brother or sister and sing Rakhsha Bandhan songs in their honor, don’t forget to send Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi and if you are wishing your brother then choose from Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Brother to remind them of how wonderful they are.
- “May you feel the strength of God’s protection and blessings from heaven today and always, Happy Raksha Bandhan.” May God bless you with everlasting pleasure, and I wish you all the love, luck, joy, and health in the world.”
- “For the wonderful things only you can do, for the loyalty, love, laughter, and tears shared through the years. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. “Happy Raksha Bandhan!” exclaims the narrator.
- “It brings a smile to my face when I recall the minor quarrels we used to have and then quickly resolve. The memories may fade with the passage of time, but our love for one another will only grow.” sending you best wishes with Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi 2021
- “Every day, we gain and lose something. But one thing I can assure you of. You’ll never be able to get rid of me. I’ll always be here for you. Greetings on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.”
- “We were always close, watching out for each other even when our paths diverged… Our love connects us together like an invisible thread, ensuring that we remember where we come from and what we mean to each other. Dear brother, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan.”
Also check our rakhi wishes on Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister to make your sister feel special.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi 2021
Here are some Raksha Bandhan (rakhi) wishes for brother and sister In Punjabi that properly capture your bond with your siblings:
- Jad khuda ne duniya nu banaya si, ikk baat toh ghabraya hoga Kaise rakhunga khayal itni ladkiyo ka, Tab us ne sab ke liye ikk veer banaya hoga.
- Sunhari Rakhdi Te Reshmi Taga, Saun Da Mahina Te Barsata Da Mausam Veer Da Moh te Bhain Da Piyar Mubarak Hove Tuanu Rakhdi Da Tyohar.
- “On this Rakhi, let us rekindle the spirit of childhood by playing pranks on one other and resuming our roles as goofy siblings. Greetings on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.”
- “All the times we teased and made fun of each other pale in contrast to my feelings for you. A very joyful and beautiful Raksha Bandhan to you. Keep in mind to send me money!”
- “Thank you for filling my head with scoldings, arguments, bruises, and drama…. Without you, my childhood would have been so drab and monotonous…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my mischievous brother.”
this collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi for the year 2021, will help you enjoy the festival of rakhi and you can keep these wishes as a memory of your loved once.
on the occasion of raksha Bandhan schools are mostly closed and students are asked to write Raksha Bandhan Essay In English and kids also search for 10 Lines On Raksha Bandhan that can help you achieve some good score in school on this Rakhi occasion.
Raksha Bandhan will be observed on August 22nd this year.
If you can’t be with your brother or sister, send them some love in the form of these adorable Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes In Punjabi 2021 (rakhi wishes & greetings in English) to make them smile.
- Bhai Piche Koi Russ Jave Bhain Nu Koi Gham Ni Honda Riste Door Hon Naalo Feeke Pai Jande Ne Par Bhain Bhai Da Pyar Kade Kam Ni Honda.
- “I have never felt the need to ask for your help, because you have always been there before I even had to ask. Thanks bro.”
- “You are the reason my childhood has been special, teenage memorable, grown-up years unforgettable and my whole life remarkable. Thank you brother.”
Thanks for reading if you like the article then do share with your friends and family and a very happy raksha bandhan to all.