The Raksha Bandhan holiday celebrates the joyful bond of love with Happy Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister that exists between brother and sister.
It is a well-known and well-known India among all Bhai Behen/brother and sister.
It is a very popular occasion in which sisters tie rakhis (holy threads) around their brothers’ wrists and receives Raksha Bandhan 2021 Wishes from brothers with gifts.
In exchange, they post some Happy Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister on Facebook or Whatsapp.
- kisī ke zaḳhm par chāhat se paTTī kaun bāñdhegā
agar bahneñ nahīñ hoñgī to rākhī kaun bāñdhegā.
- Duniya Ki Har Khushi Tujhe Dilaunga Mai…
Apne Bhai Hone Ka Har Farz Nibhaunga Mai…
- zindagī bhar kī hifāzat kī qasam khāte hue
bhai ke haath pe ek bahan ne rākhī bāñdhī.
Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister
The divine thread string represents a connection of safety, in which the sister prays for her brother’s well-being and the brother promises to protect her sister from all harm. During this significant occasion, her brothers present her with gifts or money.
- We have a close relationship. May it become even more powerful with the passing of time. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Greetings, sister! May you always be in good health and happiness. I’d want to wish you a very happy Rakhi.
- The time has come to binge on sweets and have a good time. Dear sister, I wish you a very happy Rakhi.
- When you’re around, there’s never a dull moment. Sis, I wish you a Happy Rakhi.
- You are my best buddy, and I would never want to be without you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this important occasion, I’d like to assure you that I genuinely care about you and will always stand by your side. Sis, I wish you a happy Rakhi!
These Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister are the best Rakhi Wishes Sister 2021 and your sister will feel so much happy.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister 2021
Raksha Bandhan is a celebration in which brothers and sisters exchange Raksha Bandhan Shayari to commemorate the occasion.
It’s a celebration in which sisters pray for their brother’s long life, whether he’s older or younger.
They also express their love by sending them handcrafted Rakhi Designs, Raksha Bandhan greeting cards, Shayari, bracelet rakhi, and other items.
As a result, we must remember the necessity in order to obtain the greatest Raksha Bandhan gifts for sisters and brothers, as well as Raksha Bandhan gift ideas.
- Yu To Rakhi🤗 Me Har Kisi Ki Kalaai,⛈ Bhari Hoti Hai !!Par👩🎨 Bahan Na Hone Ka Dard Usse😄 Puccho !!Jiski Kalaai Rakhi Ke Din🤔 Suni Pari Hoti Hai !!
- In this way, everyone’s wrist is heavy in Rakhi !! But ask him the pain of not having a sister !! Whose wrist is heard on the day of Rakhi !!
- You have been my most steadfast ally throughout my life.
- I wish you a wonderful Rakhi! Don’t be discouraged that I won’t be able to join you this Rakhi.
- My warmest greetings will always be with you. I’d want to wish you a very happy Rakhi.
- I will always be there for you, no matter how difficult the situation may be.
- Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that commemorates the birth of Lord Rama.
- You will always be my darling little sister to me, no matter how old you get. Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that commemorates the birth of Lord Rama.
These Happy Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister are designed for sisters only and if you want to send it to your brother then we also have Rakhi Wishes Brother 2021 for you.
Raksha-Bandhan, also known as Rakhi, is a Hindu holiday observed in several parts of India.
This celebration is a symbol of brother and sister love and duty. On this auspicious event, everyone sends beautiful sentiments of best wishes. For this celebration, we have a lovely collection of RakshaBandhan Shayari, SMS, and Status in Hindi and English.
These RakshaBandhan Shayari SMS can be sent to your brother or sister.
Thanks for reading Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister and if you feel it’s a good collection then do share with your friends and family.
- No matter the distances between us,
My Rakhi will always reach on time,
To be tied on the wrist of my loving brother
With the heartwarming wishes of
Joy and happiness to illuminate your life.