If you are looking for Happy Independence Day Quotes In Punjabi then you have arrived at right place. So without wasting any time lets start our article.
Primeprefer.com wishes all Indians a happy Independence Day on August 15th.
This is a very special day for all Indians because we were granted independence by the British government.
We’re sharing the greatest Happy Independence Day Quotes In Punjabi for all our visitors.
- Azadi Da Anand Maano, Azadi Diwas Diyan Mubarkan
- 15th August Bahut Wadia Time Hai Apne Aap Nu Pehchanan Da Ki Asin Kaun Ha Te Ethe Kyu Han.
- ਅਜ਼ਾਦੀ ਦਾ ਅਾਨੰਦ ਮਾਣੋ, ਅਜ਼ਾਦੀ ਦਿਵਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਮੁਬਾਰਕਾਂ
Independence Day Quotes In Punjabi
Let us remember all those heroic troops and leaders who offered all for the sake of our homeland on this Independence Day.
Here are some wishes, greetings, photographs, and quotes that you can send to your family, friends, and colleagues to remind them of what our lives would be like if we didn’t have independence, and that we are all responsible for safeguarding our beautiful nation’s independence, integrity, and sovereignty.
Our list of Happy Independence Day Quotes In Punjabi contains the most beautiful Independence Day 2021 Wishes to enjoy the festival.
- ਕੰਡਿਆਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਫੁੱਲ ਖੁਆਓ ਇਸ ਧਰਤੀ ਨੂੰ ਫਿਰਦੌਸ ਬਣਾਓ, ਆਓ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਜੱਫੀ ਪਾਈਏ ਆਓ ਅਸੀਂ ਆਜ਼ਾਦੀ ਦਾ ਤਿਉਹਾਰ ਮਨਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਸੁਤੰਤਰਤਾ ਦਿਵਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਮੁਬਾਰਕਾਂ
- desh par jo fida hoga amar vo noujvan hoga, rahegi jab talak duniya ye afsaana bayaan hoga.
- may the Indian tricolor always fly high warm wishes on the grand occasion.
- My love for my nation is worthiness. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special happy Independence Day!
- Let us remember every patriot because freedom would not have existed without them. We will never be able to repay them for what they did. Happy Happy Independence Day Quotes In Punjabi!
- Let us make a firm resolve to appreciate our country and never forget the sacrifices made by those who fought for our liberty. Happy Fourth of July!
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your freedom. Make your presence felt. Never follow in the footsteps of others; after all, you are self-sufficient! Happy Fourth of July!
The chief administrator highlights the previous year’s accomplishments, raises key challenges, and pushes for further events in his speech.
He honors the forerunners in the establishment of Indian autonomy. “Jana Gana Mana,” India’s national devotional song, is sung.
The speech is followed by a parade of Indian Armed Forces divisions and paramilitary forces. Scenes from the autonomy struggle and India’s diverse social norms are shown in marches and festivities.
Happy Independence Day Wishes In Punjabi
- May the sun pass through no land that is more free, happier, or beautiful than ours! Sardar Bhagat Singh.
- Flowing in splendour, moments of freedom in the shade of joy, carried with care, coated with pride, dipped in love.
- Our forefathers and mothers had immense faith in future generations. Now is the time for them to work hard and achieve their goals. Happy Fourth of July!
People nowadays hunt for Happy Independence Day Wishes In Punjabi, sayings, and quotes to share with their loved ones and on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as WhatsApp status for this day!
- India is and will always be the best country on the planet. Happy Independence Day!
- I consider myself fortunate to have been born in this magnificent country. I am pleased to call myself an Indian. Happy Independence Day!
- Let us follow in the footsteps of our forefathers and make our country strong and prosperous. Happy Independence Day!
- ਇਸ ਤਿਰੰਗੇ ਨੂੰ ਸਲਾਮ ਕਰੋ ਜਿਸ ਤੋਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਮਾਣ ਹੈ ਜਿੰਨਾ ਚਿਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਦਿਲ ਵਿਚ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀ ਹੋਵੇ, ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਉੱਚਾਈ ਰੱਖੋ. ਸੁਤੰਤਰਤਾ ਦਿਵਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਮੁਬਾਰਕਾਂ
- ਇਸ ਚੀਜ਼ ਨੂੰ ਹਵਾਵਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਦਿਓ, ਦੀਵੇ ਜਗਾਉਂਦੇ ਰਹਿਣਗੇ. ਖੂਨ ਦੇ ਕੇ ਜਿਸਦੀ ਅਸੀਂ ਰੱਖਿਆ ਕੀਤੀ, ਇਸ ਤਿਰੰਗੇ ਨੂੰ ਸਦਾ ਲਈ ਆਪਣੇ ਦਿਲ ਵਿਚ ਰੱਖੋ ਸੁਤੰਤਰਤਾ ਦਿਵਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਮੁਬਾਰਕਾਂ
For the people of every country, Independence Day is a special occasion because the sense of being free is unmistakably different.
Several public and private ceremonies are held to honor the people who helped bring the country independence.
Before we finish Independence Day Quotes In Punjabi here is few Happy Independence Day Wishes For Sister for you.
Many individuals take part in it and show their support for the country. Because it is a national holiday, businesses and organizations will be closed.
Kids create lovely greeting cards and write personal greetings for their friends. Prepare some wonderful messages and send them by SMS or text if you want to wish your loved ones in a unique way.
Thanks for reading do let us know which is your favorite Independence Day Quotes In Punjabi and drop your wishes in comment box.