If you are an instagram lover on rakhi also then we have the best Happy Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2021 with some great captions that you can use in your instagram on as a Raksha bandhan Wishes 2021.
Raksha Bandhan is derived from the Sanskrit word “Rakshabandhanam.” Raksha is Sanskrit for “to guard,” and bandhanam is Sanskrit for “to bind.”
Raksha Bandhan literally translates to “Bond of Protection.”
Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu holiday that is widely observed in India’s northern and western states. This celebration takes place on the Shravan month’s full moon day.
on this day we share Rakhi Wishes Sister 2021 when our sister ties rakhi on our hand and give some gift also.
- This day is special to me since Rakhi provides us even more love and care.”
- “A brother is the best friend a person can have, and you are the best brother a person can have.”
- “Bhai! “A brother is a friend God bestowed upon you; a friend is a brother chosen by your heart.”
Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2021
This Festival of Rakhi is observed throughout the day hours in accordance to the Mahurat declared by the Pundits.
To commemorate the occasion, girls tie a thread around their brothers’ wrists, wishing them good health and a long life. Brothers, on the other hand, present their sisters a gift as a promise to defend them in the event of adversity.
Our collection here on Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2021 is the best way wish your instagram follower Happy Rakhi. and not just this but you can also make reels on this by saying these Short Quotes On Raksha Bandhan.
- “Because of you, my lovely sister, life is beautiful.”
- “Life is lovely because you, my brother, are a part of it. Greetings on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.”
- “Having you is like having a lifelong best friend. Brother, I will always and forever love you.”
- “You are fortunate to have the finest sister, and I thank you for tolerating me! My sibling, I adore you.”
- “I promise you that no matter what happens, I will always be at your side!” I’m sending you loads of love and happy Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2021.”
- “Dear sister, I wish you happiness and good health always. “Wishing you a joyous Rakhi.”
Check this out also, Raksha Bandhan Shayari For Sister.
- We are separated by chugli but united by love. So cheers to us! #Rakhiday
- Thank you for being the best partner in crime, best time-pass and bestest sibling ever.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status
There are many stories behind why Raksha Bandhan is celebrated including the story of Draupadi and Krishna, Lord Bali and Goddess Laxmi and many others you can read all here but above all its shows us the true love of brother and sister.
so to make your siblings love bond special you can choose these Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status and enjoy the rakhi festival with your siblings.
Sisters are not only seen tying rakhis to their brothers, but they are also seen wearing them themselves.
List of Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2021
- “You’ve always been and always will be my greatest cheerleader and punching bag, bro.” #Happyrakshabandhan
- “If I had the opportunity to pick a brother in my future life, I will choose you! Bhaiya, Happy Raksha Bandhan” #myfavoriteman
- “Thank you for being you bro, you have always aided me in becoming a better version of myself.” #Rakshabandhan
- “I am overjoyed to receive God’s most beautiful gift, your sister!!” Many blessings and Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Also Read our collection of Rakhi Wishes For Bhaiya And Bhabhi.
- You’ve always been and always will be my biggest supporter and punching bag, bro #HappyRakshabandhan
- If I had the opportunity to pick a brother in my next life, I will choose you! #myfavoriteman, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You’ve always aided me in my quest to become a better version of myself; thank you for being you, buddy. #Rakshabandhan
- Having you is like having a lifelong best friend. Brother, I will always and forever love you.
- You’re fortunate to have the finest sister in the world, thanks to me for tolerating you! My brother, I adore you.
- I want to assure you that no matter what happens, I will always be there for you! I’m sending you tons of love and hugs.
As we all know that on rakhi sister ties rakhi on brother hand but No matter if he or she is a man or a woman, every defender deserves a rakhi, right?
So if you know someone who has ever defended you or anyone else just tie them one rakhi and share these Raksha Bandhan Instagram Status 2021 to make their Raksha Bandhan Incredible.
It’s unclear who tied the first rakhi to whom, but that shouldn’t stop you from attaching one to whoever you choose.
- “I know you will always be there for me. You are my best friend and the best gift I ever received!” Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- “Every night I thank God for giving me a sister like you.” Happy Rakhi!